Toe curling tootsies: Kate Moss's feet have serious deformity
And she's not the only one, says Consultant podiatric surgeon Jason Nandlal (www.podsurgeon.org), according to the report. The Daily Mail, published in Britain, said:
- Friends star Jennifer Aniston has veiny feet.
- Spanish actress Penelope Cruz’s lesser toes are deformed and should be surgically re-aligned.
- World-famous models have flaws. Kate Moss has a deformity of her second right toe from wearing too small shoes for a long time.
- Oscar-winning actress Tilda Swinton may be wearing flat shoes, but they showcase a medial exostosis an outgrowth of bone which comes with a bunion deformity.
- SJP’s Sex And the City Character lives in heels, but the actress is clearly struggling with these.
- Cameron Diaz’s shoes aren’t too bad, but she has clawed toes, which is a sign of dragging at the shoe to try to hold it on, and a couple of nasty corns, too, caused by rubbing.